Supplier: Playa Hotels & Resorts
Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. closed on the acquisition of the site for the new Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana and Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana – in the sought-after luxury development of Cap Cana, in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
To celebrate the acquisition and present the project, the Company held a ceremony today that was attended by the President of the Dominican Republic Danilo Medina.
The planned luxury resort complex will feature both a Hyatt Zilara hotel for adults and a Hyatt Ziva hotel for guests of all ages within the same 40 plus acres’ beachfront site and it will feature:
• 750 suites
• 12 dining options and 10 bars
• 22,750 sq ft spa & fitness center
• Resort village with sports bar, pizza pavilion, burger shack, ice cream/deserts outlet, outdoor theater and extensive retail shops
• Convention center with 17,500 sq ft of ballroom space
• 21,000 sq ft of break out space plus 3 event lawns
• Water park with lazy river, double flow rider, children’s water slides and 3 adult speed slides plus seating for 200 guests
Conveniently located only 15 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport, the beautiful dual- branded all-inclusive resort will look over a quarter mile of white sand powder beaches.
Taking inspiration from the existing six popular Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva hotels in Mexico and Jamaica, Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana and Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana will feature bold contemporary architecture infused with unique, locally-inspired design features.