Supplier: Exodus Travels
Exodus Travels is dedicated to creating incredible adventures, that are run responsibly, so as the world reopens, your clients can continue to book and travel with confidence.
In fact, Which? named Exodus Travels as a recommend provider again this year, for the 5th year running, giving them a score of 5/5 for customer service.
You can rest assured that with Exodus Travels’ industry leading booking flexibility and complete financial security, you are in safe hands if you need to change your plans.
Book Exodus Travel with Confidence
• Refund guarantee – Exodus will refund you if they have to cancel the trip for any reason
• COVID-19 refund commitment – you will get a refund if you have to cancel your trip due to COVID-19
• 21 day no-fee flexibility – transfer your trip free of charge up to 21 days before departure
• Complete financial protection – your trip is protected though Exodus’ TICO membership
What you need to know
• You will receive a guaranteed refund if Exodus has to cancel your trip for any reason
• You will receive a refund if you can’t join your trip because you or a member of your party is diagnosed with COVID-19 or has received a request from the government to self-isolate. View full terms here
• Up to 21 days before departure you can transfer to another trip free-of-charge (excluding international flights, and any non-refundable in-destination costs – view full booking conditions for details)
• Up to 42 days before departure you can cancel free-of-charge and Exodus’ll refund the balance, and hold the deposit for you to use on any departure in the next 2 years (excluding international flights, and any non-refundable in-destination costs – view full booking conditions for details)
• Excludes Polar Expeditions and Voyages – see full booking conditions for details
• Valid for new bookings made on or after July 8th 2020
More Travel News:
Opening Soon! Learn more about Serenade Punta Cana Resort
Post-COVID-19 green recovery must embrace Sustainable Aviation Fuels
oneworld, SkyTeam and Star Alliance say you can fly with confidence
ASTA urges Air Canada to reverse stance on withholding refunds for cancelled flights