Where travel agents earn, learn and save!
Consumer Deals / Costa’s limited-time Spring Sale on now
Costa Cruises is featuring discounted fares on select itineraries in the Mediterranean, northern Europe and transatlantic.
Costa Cruises North America has launched a ‘Spring Sale’ featuring discounted fares on select itineraries in the Mediterranean, northern Europe and transatlantic.
The sale applies mostly to seven-night cruises as well as select voyages ranging from 10-21 nights, sailing a variety of options on nine Costa ships including the two newest flagships, Costa Toscana and Costa Smeralda. Discounted fares start at US$489 per person, double occupancy.
Cruises must be booked by May 31, 2023 to take advantage of the sale. The promotion is available on the following sailings:
- Ships include Costa Diadema, Costa Smeralda, Costa Toscana, Costa Fortuna, Costa Favolosa, Costa Pacifica, Costa Deliziosa, Costa Firenze and Costa Fascinosa
- Length of cruises: 7 nights, 10 nights, 12-14 nights
- Dates: May to November 2023
- Ships include Costa Favolosa, Costa Firenze, Costa Fascinosa
- Length of cruises: 7 nights, 12-21 nights
- Dates: June to August 2023
- Costa Favolosa
- Length of cruise: 15-18 days
- Dates: November 2023
All applicable sailings will have a Spring Sale ribbon on Costa’s website. For more information go to costacruises.com.