Consumer Deals / Celebrity Cruises launches biggest offer of the year
Celebrity Cruises has launched a new wave season offer that includes a massive 75% savings
Celebrity Cruises has launched a new wave season offer that includes a massive 75% savings, marking its biggest offer of the year.
The ‘Semi-Annual Sale’, which runs through March 1, 2023, allows travellers to enjoy 75% off their second guest’s cruise fare, save up to an additional $800 per stateroom, and receive up to $800 to spend onboard.
The offer is applicable on most cruises sailing now through April 30, 2025 and is bookable at celebrity.com.
The BOGO offer is as follows:
- BOGO 75% off 2nd guest for non-refundable fares, and BOGO 60% off 2nd guest for refundable fares apply to new, individual bookings made during the offer period and provide 75% (or 60%) off the cruise fare on the second guest only, in the same stateroom as the first full fare guest, sailing at standard rates on an Offer Cruise. The offer is combinable with Savings and OBC Offers
Savings and OBC Offers are as follows:
- Cruise Savings and Onboard Credit Offers are per person and vary by sailing length: 3-5 nights $50 savings per person ($200 per quad occupancy stateroom); 6-9 nights $100 savings per person ($400 per quad occupancy stateroom); 10 nights and longer $200 per person ($800 per quad occupancy stateroom)
Celebrity Cruises’ top global itineraries in 2023 include the following:
- CARRIBEAN: 4-Night Key West & Bahamas Cruise; 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise; 10-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise
- MEXICAN RIVIERA: 7-Night Cruise from Los Angeles
- ALASKA: 7-Night Northbound Glacier
- EUROPE: 7-Night Spain, France & Italy Cruise; 11-Night Italy, Turkey & the Greek Isles; 12-Night Best of Scandinavia Cruise; 12-Night Israel, Egypt & Med Cruise
- ASIA: 13-Night Thailand & Vietnam Cruise