Supplier: Playa Hotels & Resorts
The strategic alliance between Hilton and Playa Hotels & Resorts will introduce Hilton La Romana, an All-inclusive Resort, and Hilton Playa del Carmen, an All-inclusive Resort, adding 1,269 new Hilton guest rooms to its existing global portfolio.
The agreement between Playa Hotels and Hilton also includes the potential for the conversion and management of 8 additional resorts by 2025.
Sections of Dreams La Romana will close for renovations.
Closure Dates & Conditions:
• May 1, 2019 – family section will close with expected reopening date of December 1, 2019
• Valid only on new bookings
• December 1, 2019 – the resort will consist of an age restricted section for guests 18 and over and a family friendly section designed for guests of all ages. Guests who booked stays before December 1, 2018 will not be impacted
• December 1, 2018 to April 30, 2019 – guests booked in the Adult-Only section can be accommodated in the all ages section or have the option to relocate to another Playa adult-only resort including Dreams Punta Cana, Dreams Palm Beach, Jewel Paradise Cove, or Jewel Dunn’s River
• May 1, 2019 to December 1, 2019 – families booked in the All Ages section can be accommodated at a family friendly Playa resort including Dreams Punta Cana, Dreams Palm Beach, Jewel Runaway Bay, Panama Jack Resorts Cancun, and Panama Jack Resorts Playa del Carmen
• May 1, 2019 to December 1, 2019 – adults booked in the family sections can be accommodated at an adults-only Playa resort including Dreams Punta Cana, Dreams Palm Beach, Jewel Paradise Cove, and Jewel Dunn’s River
• Guests also have the option to cancel their booking and reschedule once the resort reopens should they choose to do so
• Existing wedding and group bookings will be honoured as is
Agents who have any additional questions regarding rebooking are asked to contact a Playa Sales Representative or firstname.lastname@example.org