News / BWH Hotel Group® expands global presence with hotels in Europe, Asia and North America
Global hotel company grows across chain scale segments and adds a robust collection of soft brand hotels
BWH Hotel Group, one of the world's leading hotel companies, is expanding its footprint with the addition of several new properties in select regions across the globe. A modern and innovative global hospitality powerhouse with 18 distinctive brands across every chain scale segment – from luxury to economy – BWH Hotel Group announced today the addition of new hotels in Europe, Asia and North America. New properties have been added in countries such as France, Germany, Austria, England, the United States and Thailand, among others.
Select hotels joining the portfolio include:
- Vīb Hotel by Best Western Denver RiNo (Denver, Colorado)
- Sadie Best Western Hotel @ Luton (Luton, England)
- Best Western Plus Celebrity Suites (Vienna, Austria)
- Best Western Plus Market Square (Lviv, Ukraine)
- Best Western Le Relais du Vigneron (Vertus Blancs Coteaux, France)
- Best Western M-Treize Paris Asnieres (Asnieres-Sur-Seine, France)
- Best Western Parkhotel Brehna-Halle (Sandersdorf-Brehna, Germany)
- Best Western Nada Don Mueang Airport Hotel (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Sure Hotel by Best Western Hilden-Dusseldorf (Hilden, Germany)
With these new hotels onboarded, BWH Hotel Group has now added nearly 200 hotels to its portfolio in Europe, Asia and North America in the last year with an additional 90 set to open before end of year. With a portfolio of approximately 4,500 hotels in over 100 countries and territories worldwide, BWH Hotel Group is positioned for continued growth, providing unique offerings and experiences to travelers and developers worldwide.
In addition, BWH Hotel Group has expanded its collection of soft brand hotels. In the last year, the leading hospitality company added more than 60 soft brand hotels worldwide across its soft brand collection, which includes BW Premier Collection®, BW Signature Collection®, WorldHotels™ Collection and SureStay Collection®.
Hotels have joined the portfolio in countries such as the United States, Canada, Italy, Scotland and Sweden, among others. Select properties include:
- Independence Park Hotel, BW Premier Collection (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- The Hub Murray Hill, BW Premier Collection (New Providence, New Jersey)
- Palazzo Gatto Art Hotel & SPA, BW Premier Collection (Trapani, Italy)
- Fountain Park Hotel, BW Signature Collection (Fountain Hills, Arizona)
- Ten Hotel, BW Signature Collection (Upplands Vasby, Sweden)
- Villa Inn & Suites, SureStay Collection by Best Western (Ontario, Canada)
All hoteliers that have recently joined BWH Hotel Group benefit from the brand's reputation for providing superior guest service, and gain access to the award-winning Best Western Rewards® (BWR) program, which boasts nearly 50 million members worldwide. To learn about BWR's current fall promotions, click here.