Jul. 5 to 9, 2021
Supplier: American Society of Travel Advisors
Join ASTA and the Los Cabos Tourism Board for this immersive Educational Journey to Los Cabos. This safely organized FAM will offer all-inclusive accommodations, hotel site inspections, transfers and fun.
5-Day Los Cabos Educational Journey
• When: July 5-9, 2021
• Where: All-Inclusive Resort in Los Cabos! ASTA’s February and April Educational Journeys took place at the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos and the Pueblo Bonita Pacifica Resort
• Price: ASTA Member Price (Travel Advisor Single Occupancy) $499.00 (per person)
Los Cabos encompasses two distinct towns along the southernmost tip of the Baja California Peninsula. Featuring many all-inclusive resorts, the regions most iconic natural landmark is El Arco in Cabo San Lucas. Your clients can delight in activities such as snorkeling in Cabo Pulmo Marine Park, exploring the art galleries throughout San José del Cabo and swimming in any of the area’s 19 blue flag designated beaches. Join this ASTA Educational Journey and experience this destination in person.
• Transfers from the Airport upon arrival and departure
• Meals as mentioned in itinerary
• Accommodations at an All-Inclusive Resort. ASTA’s past Educational Journeys have been held at the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos and the Pueblo Bonita Pacifica Resort.
• Day 1 Arrival, site inspection and welcome dinner
• Day 2 Cooking class and site inspection
• Day 3 Site inspection and sunset sail
• Day 4 Leisure day at host hotel and farewell dinner
• Day 5 Depart
More FAM Trips: