Destinations / Find your Vegas moment, see what can only happen here.
Las Vegas has so many entertainment, dining, shopping, nightlife, golf and spa options, it can be tough to choose which experiences are perfect for your trip. That’s where Visit Las Vegas comes in. They're an authority on shows and events, food and drink options, things to do and more, to help you plan the perfect Las Vegas adventure! A list of useful resources your clients can use to plan their Las Vegas trip:
• Direct flights from major airports in Canada - aircanada.com
• Direct flights from major airports in Canada - westjet.com
• Direct flights from Hamilton flyswoop.com
• Direct flights from Kelowna starting June 27, 2019
Las Vegas Monorail Map
Click on the image to download your copy.
Government of Canada
• Website: travel.gc.ca
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone: From outside Canada Call the nearest embassy or consulate. +1 613 996 8885 (call collect where available) Toll-free numbers in some countries
• Website: travel.gc.ca
Canadian Consulate in Los Angeles handles the state of Nevada
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: canada.ca
• Telephone: 1-844-880-6519 Fax: (213) 620-8827
• Street Address: 550 South Hope Street, 9th Floor, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A., 90071-2327
• District: Arizona, southern California, Nevada
• Website: Sundance Helicopters
• Phone Number: 702.239.3087
Grand Canyon / Papillion Helicopter Tours
Dig This Las Vegas
• Website: digthisvegas.com
Exotic Car Racing
• Leisure Sales, 702-322-0565
• Website: caesars.com
• Largest observation wheel in the world
• Book the “Happy Half Hour” all-you-can drink happy hour
Love Hikes Las Vegas
• Jacob Wideen - Owner/Operator
• Number: 702-285-9298
• Email: Jacob@LoveHikes.com
Machine Guns Vegas
• Website: machinegunsvegas.com
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone number: 1 (800) 757-4668
• They offer complimentary shuttle to/from hotel and have a VIP room
• Private shuttle pick up and drop off
Pole Position Raceway
• Website: - polepositionraceway.com
• Phone number: 702-227-7223
• They offer an add on private room and lunch
Pink Jeep Tours
• Phone number: (702) 213-9068
• Website speedvegas.com
Top Golf Las Vegas
• Phone number: 702.963.0016
• Website topgolf.com
The Mob Museum
• Phone number: 702.229.2713
• Website: themobmuseum.org
Couples will each need a marriage license in advance of the wedding. The cost is $77. They can apply for the license on-line in advance but will need time to go and pick up their license and show proof of identity prior to their wedding. Link to the Clark County Marriage License Bureau for more information - clarkcountynv.gov
• General Info - visitlasvegas.com
• Agent Commissions Info - travelpros.visitlasvegas.com
• Nevada Wedding Association - nevadaweddings.org
• Joni Moss Graham Wedding Planners - email: email@example.com, website: lvweddingconnection.com, phone: 702-236-8728
• Destination Las Vegas - main source for all of your traditional, themed or destination wedding, renewal and romance ceremony needs. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: destinationlv.com, phone: 7020-366-9175
• Vow Renewal Packages - 702wedding.com
• Chapel of Flowers - littlechapel.com
• Graceland Wedding Chapel - gracelandchapel.com, email: Francee@gracelandchapel.com, phone: 702-382-0091 • A Little White Chapel - alittlewhitechapel.com
• Wedding Dresses - brilliantbridal.com
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
• Address: 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119
• Phone: 702-632-7777
Striking architecture and lush tropical surroundings Striking architecture and lush tropical surroundings are hallmarks of the award-winning Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino. Guest rooms and suites include 424 Four Seasons accommodations. You’ll find a unique retail experience in The Shoppes at Mandalay Bay. Plus, there’s the House of Blues concert hall and many award-winning restaurants, like the redesigned Aureole. The Foundation Room, high above the towers, is a club experience with breathtaking views, while Mandalay Beach has sand and surf, a lazy river, and three pools.
• Address: 3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Phone: 702-731-7110
Celebrating the glory of Rome, Caesars Palace is a must-see destination A beautiful resort, Encore at Wynn Las Vegas has an elegant ambiance with sunlit corridors and atriums. It complements the Wynn Collection of accommodations, activities, designer boutiques, bars and lounges, signature restaurants, and opulent spa and salon with a modern vibe. Prestigious eateries include Sinatra and Wazuzu. The Wynn Theater showcases the eye-popping aqua production, Le Rêve − The Dream. With a coveted location, Encore is an intimate, extravagant escape from the hustle and bustle.
Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
• Address: 3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Phone: 702 770-8000
At Wynn Las Vegas, every room and suite is designed for a serene and stylish retreat. Celebrating the glory of Rome, Caesars Palace is a must-see destination resort. In the heart of the Strip, the famous fountains and Corinthian columns are world-renowned. The Colosseum’s addition brings superstar performers and lavish productions shows. Try the internationally acclaimed restaurant, MR CHOW Las Vegas. The Forum Shops has upscale retailers, including Kate Spade, Juicy Couture, CH Carolina, and dining options. There’s also the Venus Pool to enjoy a private oasis and serene escape.
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
• Address: 3799 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Phone: 702-891-1111
“The City of Entertainment,” the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas has many entertainment choices. Grand Garden Arena hosts superstars, championship boxing, and national TV awards shows. High-flyin’ Cirque du Soleil’s KA, mixes acrobatic performances, martial arts and pyrotechnics. Nightclubs/bars are Centrifuge, Whiskey Down, and three-story mega-nightclub, Hakkasan, with music by celebrity DJs. Restaurants include Morimoto Las Vegas, Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill and Craftsteak.
Four Queens Hotel and Casino
• Address: 202 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
• Phone: 702-385-4011
The Four Queens Hotel & Casino is an icon that lives up to its name and always comes up aces. Receive royal treatment downtown where the focus is on a high-quality, traditional Las Vegas experience. The twin towers’ guest rooms have Jacuzzi suites right in the heart of world-famous Fremont Street, known for great values and nonstop entertainment. Plus, celebrated dining includes Hugo’s Cellar, one of the most romantic spots in Vegas. It all makes Four Queens one of downtown’s brightest stars.
Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
• Address: 3960 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119
• Phone: 702-632-5000
With a private entrance off Las Vegas Boulevard, it’s a tranquil oasis on the high-spirited Strip. The first AAA Five Diamond hotel in the city, its luxurious art deco-inspired rooms and suites reflect the energy and excitement of one of the world’s most vibrant cities. There’s direct access to Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, and the city’s nightlife and entertainment. It houses an elegant porte cochere, meeting space, landscaped garden with private pool, restaurant and lounges.
ARIA Resort & Casino
• Address: 3730 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89158 ARIA
• Phone: 702-590-7111
ARIA Resort & Casino is a dramatic combination of striking architecture coupled with impeccable hospitality. Guestrooms offer custom furnishings and lavish amenities. Home to critically acclaimed chefs such as Jean-Georges Vongerichten and Julian Serrano. There’s also JEWEL Nightclub, the next generation club experience. Plus, the Spa at ARIA is a tranquil oasis to pamper and indulge, or exercise in the deluxe fitness room. ARIA Resort & Casino is a Las Vegas crown jewel.
Excalibur Hotel and Casino
• Address: 3850 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Phone: 702-597-7777
Get transported back to the mythical days of King Arthur with drawbridges, castle turrets and shining armor. A marvel of modern imagination, the magic of medieval times is recreated with the Tournament of Kings Dinner Show within a hotel-casino with modern amenities. Take your inner child to Fun Dungeon, the world-famous Excalibur arcade. Treat yourself like royalty at the Spa at Excalibur & Fitness Center. Rounding out the kingdom is the pool − much more than just a moat with lots to do.
The Cromwell Las Vegas
• Address: 3595 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Phone: 702-777-3777
Luxury amid an intimate, Parisian-inspired atmosphere, The Cromwell has hardwood floors and plush furnishings to offer a glamorous, VIP boutique-hotel experience. At GIADA, Giada De Laurentiis’ restaurant, she greets guests with a beautiful exhibition kitchen showcasing fresh pastas made daily. Renowned Drai’s After Hours has one of the Strip’s hottest nightlife. Plus, there’s a dazzling rooftop pool, day club and nightlife venue. Drai’s Beach Club and Nightclub elevates Vegas’ day and nightlife scene.
The Linq Hotel & Casino
• Address: 3535 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Phone: 702-731-3311
At the center of the Strip, The LINQ Hotel & Casino offers a contemporary feel without a stuffy vibe. The Promenade, The LINQ’s outdoor experience, offers an array of tastes, and the High Roller observation wheel is a must-see attraction, the tallest of its kind in the world. There’s energy and excitement with unique restaurants such as Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar, and Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar; and an entertainment like Mat Franco’s magical act and The Bronx Wanderers.
Downtown Grand Las Vegas
• Address: 206 N 3rd St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
• Phone: 702-719-5100
In the heart of Downtown Las Vegas, discover another side at the Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino, an authentic Las Vegas experience. Just steps from Fremont Street, it’s a newly renovated urban resort offering a variety of options; dine, play and explore the heart of Las Vegas. Enjoy newly refurbished hotel rooms and suites, and many dining options including Triple George Grill, Pizza Rock and Freedom Beat. The Citrus Pool Deck has the largest pool deck in Downtown Las Vegas.
New York-New York Hotel & Casino
• Address: 3790 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Phone - 702-740-6969
The best of The Big Apple is at New York-New York Hotel and Casino. Begin strolling across the Brooklyn Bridge, pass New York skyscrapers, and end at a Statue of Liberty replica. There’s even a Coney Island-style roller coaster, The Big Apple Coaster. Authentic Italian is at Il Fornaio; plus, Tom’s Urban; Shake Shack; and NYC landmark, Gallagher’s Steakhouse, serves prime, dry-aged beef. The entertainment center has an amusement park with midway-style carnival games.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
• Address: 3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Phone: 702-698-7000
In the heart of the Vegas Strip, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a luxury resort like no other. Residential-styled living spaces w/private terraces offer breathtaking views of the Vegas skyline. A unique restaurant collection features world-class chefs, including Zuma, modern Japanese; and Blue Ribbon, true American cuisine. Stylish design and art engage sensibilities, while a vibrant nightlife scene captivates perceptions. The Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub redefines a luxury resort experience.
Bally's Las Vegas
• Address: 3645 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Phone: 702-967-4111
One of the original grand dames gracing the Strip, Bally’s Las Vegas retains its classic Vegas appeal with contemporary amenities. Dining ranges from Thai to BLT Steak, and Sterling Brunch on Sundays. Outside is the Grand Bazaar Shops, an immersive experience capturing the feel of the world’s greatest open-air markets. Renowned brands, local favorites and unique discoveries are sold. There are also dining options and a sparkling light-and-sound show nightly.
The Mirage Hotel & Casino
• Address: 3400 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Phone: 702-791-7111
Introducing the destination resort to Vegas. The Mirage is a tropical oasis in the desert, but is no mirage. Exceptional service and sophistication have earned it a AAA Four Diamond Luxury Resort & Casino award. There’s a beautifully landscaped pool, plus numerous restaurants, including the Carnegie Deli, Stack. It boasts one of the Strip’s hottest nightclubs, NYC import 1 Oak Las Vegas, or sip a cocktail at Rhumbar. The Mirage spa offers relaxing body treatments.
• Address: 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Phone: 702-693-7111
Bellagio combines European opulence with modern luxuries. Its Tuscan theme transports you to the famous town on Italy’s Lake Como. The Fountains of Bellagio are choreographed to music and soar above the lake, surrounded by abundant dining, entertainment and shopping options. Enjoy some of the world’s best restaurants, like Le Cirque, Lago, Picasso, and Harvest by Roy Ellamar. Plus, shopping at Via Bellagio is luxury at its finest.
Circus Circus Hotel, Casino and Theme Park
• Address: 2880 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Phone: 702-734-0410
An iconic hotel on the Strip, Circus Circus is close to the Las Vegas Convention Center and Downtown Las Vegas. This family favorite has world-class circus acts, a carnival midway, and causal and gourmet dining, including The Steak House − award-winning and highly touted, serving Midwestern beef dry aged to perfection. There’s also The Adventuredome indoor theme park with 19 rides and attractions fun for all ages. A Las Vegas institution, Circus Circus is one circus always in town.
Luxor Hotel and Casino
• Address: 3900 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119
• Phone: 702-262-4000
One of the most recognizable structures in Las Vegas, the Luxor Hotel stands majestically. The identifiable pyramid with its illuminating spotlight is one of the few manmade structures visible from space. Even more awe-inspiring sights await inside, with the world’s largest open atrium. Plus, enjoy top-notch accommodations and impeccable customer service. From electrifying entertainment and nightlife, to relaxing spas and signature restaurants, Luxor offers a unique and memorable visit.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
• Address: 4455 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169
• Phone: 702-693-5000
The hippest joint, the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino has one of Vegas’ hottest concert venues, The Joint; a pool complex; chic night spots; restaurants; and retail shops. It’s about the music here, with guitar-shaped door handles, saxophone chandeliers and the coolest memorabilia from every rock star imaginable, like Britney’s school uniform and the Boss’ guitar. There are many ultracool restaurants, such as Nobu and Pink Taco. This venue is a fave of the young and trendy, and a great place to party in Vegas.
• Address: 129 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
• Phone: 702-385-7111
In the heart of Fremont Street, the Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino is one of Downtown Vegas’ most celebrated hotel-casinos. It’s a full-service resort recently renovated and features new amenities. Dining includes Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse, Lillie’s Asian Cuisine, Grotto Italian Ristorante, and more. A popular pool area, including The Tank, gives you an up-close look at live sharks and other sea life. Entertainment in a newly renovated showroom completes the ultimate Las Vegas experience.
Harrah's Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
• Address: 3475 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Phone: 702-369-5000
In the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Harrah’s Las Vegas Hotel and Casino has an endless array of entrainment that permeates the property. The celebration starts outside at Carnaval Court, a rollicking outdoor bar featuring live bands and flair bartenders. Souvenir kiosks and food stands complete the street fair ambiance. There’s no shortage of award-winning restaurants, like Ruth’s Chris Steak House, The Oyster Bar, Toby Keith’s I Love this Bar & Grill, and casual dining.
Flamingo Las Vegas
• Address: 3555 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
• Phone: 702-733-3111
The mystique of the Flamingo dates back to 1946 when Bugsy Siegel opened his “class joint” near downtown. What remains is a resort overlooking lush Caribbean landscaping, pools, spas, waterslide, and wildlife menagerie with flamingos and swans. Hit the GO pool for a high-octane, pool-party vibe. Entertainment includes superstar performances, tribute shows, comedy acts and more. Plus, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville has live music, strong margaritas and its signature Cheeseburger in Paradise.
Delano Las Vegas
• Address: 3940 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119
• Phone: 702-632-9444
Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay is a nonsmoking, 43-story all-suite property featuring the Franklin lobby bar on the ground floor, and Rivea restaurant and lounge high above, with unparalleled views of the Strip along with a gourmet menu from acclaimed chef Alain Ducasse. The Skyfall Lounge offers a club vibe, complete with DJ-spun music. Enjoy easy access to Mandalay Bay’s Beach, The Shoppes at Mandalay Bay, Shark Reef aquarium, and world-class entertainment and nightlife.
Main Street Station Casino Brewery & Hotel
• Address: 200 N Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
• Phone: 702-387-1896
One of Downtown Las Vegas' most brilliant treasures, Main Street Station Casino, Brewery and Hotel is steps from the Fremont Street Experience. Overflowing with antiques, rarities and memorabilia, Main Street Station has a chandelier from Paris’ renowned Figaro Opera House, and a section of the Berlin Wall. It also boasts one of the best buffets and award-winning restaurants. It’s a unique experience not to be missed. True to its name, Main Street Station is one of downtown’s main attractions.
Hotels Renovations and Updates:
• Monte Carlo rebranded & reno to Park MGM - $450m
• Palms redesign and reno - $650m
• Bally’s redesign - $125m
• Flamingo reno - $90m
• Harrah’s reno - $140
• Planet Hollywood - $100m reno
• The Stratosphere rebrands to “The Strat”
• The Cosmopolitan – redesign / refresh completed
• SLS Hotel & Casino – reno $100m
• Downtown Grand new tower – opening 2020
• Resorts World – opening 2020
• The Drew Las Vegas – opening 2020
• Circa Hotel & Casino – opening downtown 2020