Supplier: Windjammer Landing
Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort completed the second phase of its expansion and enhancement project. It has invested more than $7.1 million to expand the resort to include four additional luxury estate North Point Villas as well as renovate over some of the existing villas. To date, the resort has invested nearly $50 million in total over the past two years to become one of the leading luxury resorts on Saint Lucia.
Comprised of three-bedroom configurations, the four new luxury North Point villas expand the collection of villas at North Point, and plans for phase three is already underway.
North Point Villas
The new North Point villas at Windjammer Landing has raised the bar for luxury holiday standards. Perched on the north end of the Mediterranean-inspired resort in Saint Lucia, the newly constructed North Point Villas are a spectacular addition to the resort.
With the addition of these four North Point villas, there are now eight of the planned luxury villas, and are available as upper level or ground level units.
All North Point villas include:
• A private master en-suite bedroom with a king-sized bed
• Second and third en-suite bedrooms each with two queen-sized beds.
Ground level villas feature:
• Outdoor showers
• Generous outdoor living spaces
• A private garden and lavish infinity-edge pools
The upper level villas boast:
• Outdoor kitchens
• Dining areas under a roof top terrace with a sun deck
• Oversized rooftop plunge pools that appear to flow into the ocean.
The interior aesthetic of each villa is contemporary and comfortable. Furnishings feature a Caribbean-style, easy living flair. The texture of natural wood contrasts with limestone floors, crisp white walls and natural shell stone bordering the exterior spaces. These are accented by tropical shades reflected in the artwork by local artists; this rich culture breathes life and personality into the interior space.
Many updates and renovations have also been completed in order to uphold the resort’s high standards and commitment to delivering a luxury vacation experience.
• A remodelled breakfast buffet area and coffee bar at the Dragonfly restaurant
• New swing seating and a face lift for the 96 Degrees bar
• Re-tiling and painting of the main pool and many of the private villa pools
• A new wedding pergola and grounds layout for the Wedding Garden
• Re-plumbing of the Dragonfly restaurant for water conservation and hot water efficiency as part of the resort’s continuing sustainability program
• A fresh coat of paint for many of the buildings such as The Spa and Jammers restaurant
• Overall upgrades to the infrastructure and roadways throughout Windjammer Landing.
For more information visit windjammer-landing.com