A new 192-suite adults-only resort-within-a-resort has elevated the Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort, one of the destination’s top all-inclusives. Mexico-bound clients will also find a brand new 122-room stand-alone property in Los Cabos for the luxury market.
In the north hotel zone of Puerto Vallarta, the all-inclusive Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort has expanded its offerings with ‘The Hacienda’, adding an additional 192 suites for a total of 451 guest rooms.
The adults-only space includes four suite categories and features unique amenities such as private patios, terraces with Jacuzzis and rooms with swim-up pools.
In addition to an expansion on the rooms, The Hacienda will incorporate new culinary offerings including:
• La Catrina
• A fine dining Mexican restaurant
• Talavera overlooking The Hacienda section’s main pool
• El Pozo, a wet bar offering exotic cocktails
• La Serenata, an outdoor terrace surrounded by lush vegetation and Mexican music
• El Rincon, a gourmet deli
For the incentive and convention clients, the hotel will offer more than 21,15 square feet of meeting space, divided in two main ballrooms – 1,500 and 850 people in theatre style respectively – both divisible in breakout rooms.
Meanwhile Montage Hotels & Resorts has expanded its footprint in San José del Cabo with Montage Los Cabos, a 39-acre seaside resort set within secluded Santa Maria Bay, known as one of the destination’s best beaches for swimming and snorkelling.
Montage Los Cabos has:
• 122 guest rooms and suites
• 3 private Casas
• 4 dining concepts
• 3 pool experiences
• Walk-in access to swimming, diving, snorkelling and non-motorized water activities
• The 40,000-square-foot Spa Montage
• Fitness centre
• Paintbox children’s program
• Indoor and outdoor meeting and event space
• A variety of off-site experiences and programming
Starting in late 2018 guests will be able to play 18 holes at the Fred Couples Signature Golf Course located at the adjacent Twin Dolphin Golf Club.
The resort’s signature restaurant, Mezcal, is a modern Mexican kitchen featuring reimagined interpretations of ancestral culinary traditions, with specialties including octopus tiradito, crispy pork belly taco and a traditional tamal de rajas.
Other dining venues include the beachfront Marea for breakfast, lunch and dinner with views of the Sea of Cortez, and Paletas, a contemporary marketplace serving everything from freshly baked Mexican pastries to gourmet sandwiches.