Supplier: Southwest Airlines
Location: United States
Southwest Airlines Co. extended its bookable flight schedule through November 3, 2018.
This fall, the carrier is adding more flights to link cities across the United States with nonstop service that will make it easier and quicker for Customers to travel.
New Nonstop Routes:
Beginning October 3, 2018, Southwest® will add daily nonstop service between:
• Houston (Hobby) and Columbus, Ohio
• Houston (Hobby) and Louisville, Ky.
• Denverand Memphis, Tenn.
Beginning Sunday, Oct.ober7, 2018, the carrier will add weekly nonstop service on Sundays between:
• Oklahoma City and Nashville, Tenn.
• Denver and El Paso, Texas
Phoenix’s Leading Low-Cost Carrier Grows with More Nonstop Flights
Southwest is investing in Phoenix by adding more flights and frequencies on its most popular routes.
Beginning October 3, 2018, the carrier will fly one additional flight Mondays through Fridays between:
• Phoenix and Austin, Texas (Increased from four to five roundtrips)
• Phoenix and Denver (Increased from ten to 11 roundtrips)
• Phoenix and New Orleans (Increased from one to two roundtrips)
• Phoenix and San Antonio (Increased from three to four roundtrips)
Seasonal Service Returns
Beginning October 3, 2018, the carrier will add seasonal service nonstop between:
• Albany, NY and Las Vegas (Flights operate Sundays through Fridays)
Beginning Saturday, October 6, 2018, the carrier will add weekly service on Saturdays between:
• Cleveland and Orlando, Fla.
• Milwaukee and Fort Myers, Fla.
Beginning Sunday, October 7, 2018, the carrier will add service between:
• Oakland, Calif.and Tucson, Ariz. (Flights operate weekly on Sundays)
New Service Available Now
March 10, the carrier begins operating several previously announced nonstop routes weekly on Saturdays between:
• San Jose, Calif. and Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos
• Sacramento, Calif. and Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos
• Indianapolis and Cancun (Flights operate seasonally)
• Tampa, Fla.and Detroit (Flights operate seasonally)
• Tampa, Fla. and Omaha, Neb. (Flights operate seasonally)
Also March 10, begins seasonal nonstop daily service between San Diego and Puerto Vallarta.
On Sunday, March 11, weekly service on Sundays begins with new nonstop routes linking:
• Sacramento, Calif.and New Orleans
• San Diegoand El Paso, Texas
For more information visit swamedia.com