Supplier: Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board
Location: United States
The city of Los Angeles has a slew of hotel updates to share.
The CAMBRiA Hotel Los Angeles – LAX opened its doors in July 2017. Featuring 152 rooms and a bistro called Social Circle, it’s ideally situated just two miles south of LAX.
Also opening last summer, just steps away from the iconic intersection of Hollywood and Vine, is the 216-room Kimpton Everly Hotel.
In the pipeline:
• The 148-room Downtown L.A. Proper Hotel (fall 2018)
• The 60,000 square-foot The Godfrey Hotel (opening 2018)
• Park Hyatt/Oceanwide Plaza (early 2019)
• The 200-room Thompson Hollywood on Wilcox Avenue (mid-2019)
• The millennial-focused Tommie Hotel in Hollywood (July 2018)
For more information, visit discoverlosangeles.com