Supplier: G Adventures
Location: Central/South America
Inca Trail permits are out! Get your clients their permits before they are gone, or propose one of the other amazing treks to Machu Picchu that G Adventures offers.
Why Book Now?
You must have a permit to hike the Inca Trail and there are only a limited number of permits available. The sooner you book, the better.
How does G secure permits?
Only tour operators like G Adventures can acquire permits. G Adventures has been running trips here over 25 years and, as the world’s largest Inca Trail operator, they have an established system to best secure permits. With years of experience, G’s Cusco-based team is on hand to book and collect your permit in person.
Trekking The Inca Trail: 5D/4N
G has a have new product that are shorter and lower-priced such as the 5-day 4-night Inca Trail itinerary:
• Hotel night in Cusco
• Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
• Guided tour of Machu Picchu
• All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
• Hotel (1 nt), camping (3 nts)
• 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
• Allow USD65-85 for meals not included
• Private vehicle, train, hiking
Staff & experts:
• G Adventures Representative in Cusco, specialist Inca Trail CEO (Chief Experience Officer) on hike
To make it easier for you to sell Ina Trail adventures, G Adventures gives you access to the social media posts and consumer passalong flyer here. If you have questions about permits, please visit gadventures.com.
Other Travel News:
Sandos Hotels is saying GOODBYE to plastic bottles
Discover the highlights of Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
WheelsUpNetwork Agent Rates Round-Up
Playa Resorts associates recognized by Baxter Media’s Agents Choice Awards