Supplier: Four Seasons
This year, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts earned a record 25 Michelin stars at 17 celebrated restaurants worldwide providing a gateway to the Four Seasons experience.
Long considered the highest honour for the world’s very best chefs and restaurateurs, the prestigious Michelin Guides continue to map a sparkling path of outstanding dining experiences for travellers and gourmands.
Michelin Guide France 2019
The latest edition in the country where the Michelin Guide originated affirms Four Seasons hotels as leading culinary destinations:
• At Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris, the team led by Executive Chef Christian Le Squer has retained its position as the only palace hotel to boast five stars across three restaurants arrayed around the Hotel’s intimate courtyard
• At Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, Executive Chef Yoric Tièche and his team have once again earned a star for the legendary hotel’s signature dining experience, Le Cap
• Megève in the French Alps, Executive Chef Julien Gatillon and his team have retained their Michelin Guide rating with two stars for Le 1920 located in Four Seasons Hotel Megève
• At Les Chalets du Mont d’Arbois (reopening as a Four Seasons hotel later this year), Prima, which is also overseen by Chef Gatillon, earned its first star
Michelin Guide Hong Kong and Macau 2019
Lung King Heen was the first Cantonese restaurant in the world to earn three stars, and now Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong set records having the most Michelin stars under one hotel roof:
• Since its opening 14+ years ago, Lung King Heen leads the way with three stars under the visionary leadership of Chinese Executive Chef Chan Yan Tak
• Caprice, the signature French dining experience led by Chef de Cuisine Guilluame Galliot and renowned for its incredible cave au fromage, has earned a third star
• Opening less than a year ago with Chef Ikuya Kobayashi leading the team, Sushi Saito earned two stars
• Chef Cheung Chi Choi and the team at Zi Yat Heen at Four Seasons Hotel Macao have earned one star
Michelin Guide Asia 2019
Chinese Executive Chef Mai Zhi Xiong and the team at Yu Yue Heen have helped put Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou on the culinary map.
• Chef Wayne Wang’s Si Ji Xuan at Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai has once again earned a Michelin special recommendation
• Jiang-Nan Chun, the authentic Cantonese dining experience presented by Chef Tim Lam at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, earned its first star
• Yu Yuan and the team led by Chef de Cuisine Koo Kwok Fai at Four Seasons Hotel Seoul retained their ranking with one star
• Sushi Waikon by consulting Master Chef Rei Masuda at Four Seasons Hotel Kyoto also ranks with one star
Michelin Guide Europe 2019
Back in Europe, Executive Chef and Food and Beverage Director Vito Mollica continues to innovate at Il Palagio at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze.
• Led by Executive Chef Massimiliano Sena, Il Lago, an Italian dining experience within Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva, also retained its Michelin star rating
• In London, French Chef Anne-Sophie Pic’s first establishment outside France, La Dame de Pic London* at Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square, also retained its star
Learn more about Four Seasons Hotels at fourseasons.com