Supplier: Exodus Travels
See below all Exodus Travels important travel notices and cancellation policies:
Exodus Travel Suspense of Operations
Further to Exodus previous messages relating to the Coronavirus pandemic, Exodus Travels has taken the significant decision to extend our suspension all trips departing between May 16 and June 30.
It is Exodus’ hope that their partners and customers will help them support the long-standing relationships, and those who rely on tourism for income overseas by selecting a new departure date in 2020 or 2021.
If your customer’s trip departs between May 16 – June 30, 2020:
• You will be contacted by Exodus team to clarify the customer details of who has been or will be impacted. Exodus Travels will provide all affected pax with a travel voucher of 100% of the price paid for their trip. Pax can use your travel voucher on any booking made by July 31, 2021 for travel prior to March 31, 2022
• Exodus will not be paying commission on revenue / bookings that are cancelled at this time.
If your customer’s trip departs on, or after June 30, 2020:
• Exodus standard booking conditions apply, please see their website
• They will continue to monitor local conditions, the FCO and all relevant governmental advice and will review all trips and update a minimum of 30 days prior to departure
The Exodus Travels Booking Promise – for bookings from March 14, 2020.
Exodus Travels understands that in the current situation, your travel plans may well need to change. That’s why during the current situation with COVID-19, adding booking flexibility nearer to your date of departure.
The welfare of Exodus travellers is always their primary concern, and their experienced global team are working hard to react to this fluid and fast-moving situation. Things are changing quickly, and they’re constantly monitoring expert advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and official government travel advice.
Exodus booking flexibility ensures that their guests can re-plan their travels as flexibly as possible.
If Exodus Travels cancels or suspends your trip, or you are unable to travel due to restrictions either in your home country or the country you’re travelling to, your booking can be transferred to a future date or alternative tour or, if this isn’t suitable, you will receive a Refund credit note valid for bookings made within 12 months.
Once you have paid your final balance, and up to 42 days prior to departure, you have the flexibility to transfer your travel plans to a future date or alternative holiday free of charge (subject to any difference in published holiday cost) or, if this isn’t suitable, you will receive a Refund credit note valid for bookings made within 12 months.
If you decide to cancel and you are travelling within the next 42 days, Exodus will transfer all recoverable costs to another tour of your choosing or issue a Refund credit note valid for bookings made within 12 months.
Travel Disruption Advice
With the changing situation regarding the current COVID-19 outbreak, disruptions to your travel may occur. This page will be updated with the latest information regarding your Exodus Travels tour, in order to ensure you’re prepared and informed about any changes.
If your trip is impacted by COVID-19 related travel restrictions Exodus will contact you. They’d encourage other travelers with bookings not to call the company’s contact centre during the next few days, unless necessary, in order for them to contact those who are impacted. Exodus really appreciates your support while they make these arrangements.
Will my tour go ahead?
Exodus have suspended departures between March 17 and June 30, 2020, if you were due to travel with Exodus then you will be entitled to a Refund Credit Note towards future travel. Please read here for more details.
For trips departing on or after July 1st, the following applies:
• Should the UK FCO, global or local health authorities advise against travel or impose severe restrictions on movement within a country, Exodus will amend itineraries or cancel or suspend trips as needed, offering flexibility to transfer your travel plans to a future date or alternative tour free of charge (subject to any difference in published tour cost) or, if this isn’t suitable, we can offer a Refund Credit Note, valid for bookings made within 12 months
• Exodus will always follow UK FCO advice, and will not operate tours to areas where the advice is against all non-essential travel
• Decisions about whether they can operate upcoming tours are made on a rolling basis, as the advice can change at any time. Where the advice for a country is temporarily against all non-essential travel, they will not normally make changes to tours more than 6 weeks before the date of travel
What if I want to cancel my trip?
Exodus is proud to offer one of the most flexible travel policies in the industry, and their Exodus Travels Booking Promise offers transferable deposits and no change fees to move to another tour (subject to conditions).
Keeping you safe while on our trips
• Exodus has provided written advice to their local partners and tour leaders so they can be vigilant about potential exposure to the virus for themselves and for group members, they can be aware of the symptoms and be aware of the standard protective measures, should they be required
• Exodus is asking all clients traveling on the trips to self-screen in advance of travel to ensure they do not join a trip after being exposed to a higher than expected risk of infection
• Exodus will cancel or amend trips if required to ensure your safety
Exodus has request that any of our guests who have any reason to believe they may have a higher than expected risk of infection to contact them to discuss suitable actions. This includes people who believe they may have been close to an infected person in their country of residence or abroad.
• Various countries to which Exodus operates are amending their entry requirements in relation to travel from (or a recent visit to) higher risk locations
• While they will endeavour to inform travelers of any significant changes as much as possible, they may not be aware of your recent travel history before joining your trip. Therefore all travelers are requested to check entry requirements to their intended destination to ensure they meet any requirement that may have been put in place. Exodus recommends your own government’s travel advisory service information for your destination country – for the US, the State Department Travel Advisory; for Canada, Travel Advice & Advisories; for the UK, the FCO Travel Advice; for Ireland, the Department of Foreign Affairs; for Australia, the Smart Traveller information service; for New Zealand, it’s SafeTravel
For more information, please visit exodustravels.com