Supplier: Exodus Travels
Exodus Travels has taken the significant decision to suspend all trips departing between the March 17 and May 15, 2020.
Ensuring customer safety and enjoyment has been their primary focus since their first overland journey rolled out of London in 1974 and this fact has never been more important than today.
While Exodus is desperately concerned for their leaders, partners and providers overseas who are part of the extended Exodus family, they have made this decision in the best interests of all and in consultation with the relevant authorities, governments and agencies. They are sorry to those customers for whom this will come as a profound disappointment, though they appreciate that some will receive this news as a welcome relief in what has been a fast-moving and unprecedented time of uncertainty.
It is their hope that their partners and customers will help Exodus support the long-standing relationships, and those who rely on tourism for income overseas by selecting a new departure date in 2020 or 2021.
If your customers are currently on tour:
Your customer will be contacted by our operations team shortly to discuss any issues with the continuation and normal operation of the itinerary. Exodus Travels will keep you informed of any changes.
If your customer’s trip departs between March 17 – May 15, 2020:
1. You will be contacted by Exodus team to clarify the customer details of who has been or will be impacted. Exodus Travels will provide all affected pax with a travel voucher of 110% of the price paid for their trip. Pax can use your travel voucher on any booking made by 31st March 2021 for travel prior to 31st March 2022.
2. An additional 5% commission will be paid to all agents on all impacted customers who rebook before September 30, 2020 for travel before the end of 2021.
3. Exodus Travels will not be paying commission on revenue / bookings that are cancelled at this time.
4. This policy is backdated to include all Exodus driven cancellations on, or after Friday March 6, 2020 regardless of customer travel date.
If your customer’s trip departs on, or after 16th May 2020:
1. Exodus’ standard booking conditions apply, please see their website.
2. Exodus will continue to monitor local conditions, the FCO and all relevant governmental advice and will review all trips and update a minimum of 30 days prior to departure.
Please feel free to any members of the Exodus team with any questions that you may have!
More COVID-19 Updates: