Supplier: Exodus Travels
Exodus Travels has created 28 NEW self-guided itineraries ideal for those globetrotters who are looking to take in Europe at their own pace and with a little privacy. Ideal for couples, groups of friends and families, each itinerary includes elegant and historic properties, detailed excursion routes, restaurant recommendations, high-quality support through Exodus’ local offices, 24-hour emergency access, luggage transport, and importantly—when sipping ones’ way through some of Europe’s finest vineyards—wine service providing free pick-up and delivery for as many bottles as one pleases to a traveller’s final-destination, ready to take home and extend the memories of an incredible journey!
These new tours include:
• 7 days | from USD$975
• Jaw-dropping scenery, historic legacies and literary legends come to life on this poetic walking sojourn. Unveil time locked villages, babbling brooks, shady forests, bucolic countryside, ancient cathedrals and historic manor homes. Literary encounters are found every bend such as National Trust properties, Beatrix Potter’s farm Hilltop, Hawkshead Brewery and a hotel once frequented by Ruskin and Darwin.
• 8 days | from USD$1,395
• Pedal coast to coast on the largest and most beautiful journey of the Balearic Islands. Cyclists will discover hidden coves and hilltop monasteries, through ancient stone built towns and past citrus plantations on mountain terraces. Starting in the south the route steadily winds its way through the heart of Mallorca, stopping off at small markets towns before ending by the coast in the fascinating walled town of Alcudia.
• 9 days | from USD$1,395
• Cyclists will discover few places match the beauty and mystery of Transylvania and the Carpathian Mountains; rich with Saxon history and a landscape dotted with spectacular castles, churches and breathtaking views. Starting at the foot of the highest mountain range in Romania, this journey takes cyclists through fortified towns and hilltop citadels, past dense forests and across open fields, where they’ll encounter shepherds as they watch over their sheep. With a final day to explore the fascinating capital city of Bucharest this trip explores both the modern and traditional sides of Romania all from the seat of a bike.
• 7 days | from USD$1,165
• Nature lovers will find themselves in paradise walking along the surreal sandy beaches and clear crystalline sea on the Islands of Sardinia. The unspoilt nature and cultural treasures found in the heartland of the wild Supramonte region along Sardinia’s east coast can be taken with ease, enjoying the peace and quiet of the trails. Here the sheer limestone cliffs are covered by wildflowers and the fruits of strawberry trees drop down vertically into the blue Mediterranean Sea, and sandy beaches open on to vertiginous gorges.
• 8 days | from USD$1,615
• Spend each day hiking the many charms of this island’s unique waterways and the infinite variety of Madeira. Surging from the Atlantic Ocean, the island’s sub-tropical climate offers hikers year-round adventure. The landscapes vary from cultivated vine terraces and verdant slopes dotted with white hamlets to coastal cliffs with balcony views over the azure seas. With over 120 endemic species of flora and fauna including the pride of Madeira, the bird-of-paradise, along with jacaranda, bisbis, chaffinches and hawks – the endless list is sure to exceed any self-guided nature lover’s expectations.
• 7 days | from USD$1,055
• Experience views that change with every season in the southeast of Tuscany; green meadows in spring, yellow wheat in summer and red leaves during autumn’s harvest. This journey explores the famous landscape, along with its beautiful abbeys, and medieval castles through traditional Renaissance towns with stunning architecture and the fertile Tuscan area, with expansive views over the rolling terrain and hill-top villages. Walkers can fulfill their appetites with mouth-wateringly delicious cuisine that’s hearty and fresh, and the world renowned wine produced in Tuscany.