Supplier: Cathay Pacific
Cathay Pacific Airways announced it will be a participant in the TSA PreCheck Program. Beginning November 1, 2017, customers traveling on Cathay Pacific from any of its six U.S. gateways who are enrolled and approved for Global Entry, SENTRI and NEXUS will be eligible to use the dedicated TSA PreCheck lanes.
Cathay Pacific U.S. Gateways
• Chicago – O’Hare
• Los Angeles
• New York – JFK
• San Francisco
Who is eligible for TSA PreCheck?
• Individuals who apply and are approved for the Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) trusted traveler program are eligible to participate in TSA PreCheck when traveling on a participating airline and through a participating airport. TSA PreCheck eligibility as a member of a CBP trusted program is available to members of Global Entry, SENTRI, and NEXUS.
• U.S. citizens and U.S lawful permanent residents as well as Canadian citizens who are members of NEXUS.
• For more information, including enrollment and eligibility requirements for a trusted traveler program, please visit www.dhs.gov/trusted-traveler-programs.
How does it work?
• Travelers who are approved will be provided with a membership number (PASS ID).
• When making a booking reservation or at time of check-in, travelers should enter their 9-digit PASS ID in the “Known Traveler Number” (KTN) field.
• Information including full name, date of birth and gender must be an exact match to the information provided to CBP at time of enrollment.
• This membership number enables the TSA’s Secure Flight System to verify that the traveler is a legitimate CBP Trusted Traveler and eligible for TSA PreCheck.
• Once verified by TSA Secure Flight, TSA PreCheckwill be printed on the boarding pass.
For more information visit cathaypacific.com