Supplier: Association of Canadian Travel Agencies
ACTA is asking members and their teams to URGENTLY write to your Federal MP, the COVID-19 Parliament Committee members, the Prime Minister AND your Provincial MPP/MLA to raise awareness that travel agents have been hard hit by the moratorium on travel and asking for assistance for travel agencies and travel agents.
ACTA is asking that you
1. Download the letter template by clicking here.
2. Add your name and the company you represent in the signature of the letter.
3. Locate the contact information for federal and provincial MPs in your riding, the COVID-19 Parliament Committee members and the Prime Minister. The resources below will help you accomplish this.
4. Email letter to your Federal MP, the COVID-19 Parliament Committee members, the Prime Minister AND your Provincial MPP/MLA.
5. Should you run into any problems or require any assistance please contact ACTA at firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will be happy to help.
More Travel News: