An open full-time position for a Complaints Officer
Posted: October 2, 2018
Deadline: October 19, 2018
The Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO) is Ontario’s Travel Regulator. TICO is a non-profit organization mandated by the Ontario government to administer and enforce the Travel Industry Act, 2002.
TICO has an open full-time position for a Complaints Officer. Reporting to the VP, Operations the individual will communicate with consumers, registrants and other stakeholders regarding complaints and enquires. Using problem solving skills, the successful candidate will investigate and assess complaints for any breaches of the Travel Industry Act, 2002 and/or the Regulation.
What They Are Looking For:
• An enthusiastic, multi-tasked person with excellent communication skills
• A background in customer service/relations, preferably in the travel industry
• The skill to handle difficult and irate individuals in a professional manner
• Proficiency with MS Office, specifically Outlook, Word & Excel
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluently bilingual (English-French)
• Competitive compensation and benefits package will be provided
To apply, please email your resume and salary expectations by October 19, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit tico.ca