Grow together with Goway Travel
Posted: December 13, 2018
Deadline: February 10, 2019
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Goway has a job posting for a Destination Specialists (Travel Sales Consultants) to join its team and help provide expert service to a world yearning for adventure.
They are looking for motivated individuals who have a drive to succeed in a sales-drive environment to join one of Goway’s specialist teams:
• Central & South America
• Idyllic Islands
• UK & Europe
Destination Specialists will channel their love of travel to advise and create customized travel experiences using Goway’s reservations systems. These will include anything from a trip to the Australian Outback to a fly-in safari in Kenya. Here are some of the things you will do:
• Draw on your proven sales performance to convert enquiries into bookings, utilizing effective qualifying, follow up, and quote management processes
• Ensure all reservations are processed with careful attention to detail, maintaining administrative tasks including documents, managing schedule changes, and processing airline tickets
• Communicate our products and dedication to service through email, telephone, and online chat
• Develop long-lasting connections with your customers, creating referrals and repeat business.
Represent Goway values throughout your day
What they are looking for
• Sales Experience: You have demonstrated experience working in a sales environment and have knowledge of the travel industry. You know how to anticipate desires and close sales
• A Passion for Travel: You love to travel and have travelled internationally beyond North America and the Caribbean
• A Drive for Success: You have the attitude and tools necessary to accomplish tasks proactively and are motivated by goals and sales targets. You work well in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent Customer Service & Communication: You are adept at tailoring products to people’s specific needs and you understand that the relationship with the customer is paramount
• You are organized: have excellent time management skills, and are able to multi-task and move through different areas of your job—including handling new enquiries, follow ups, and processing documentation
• An Appetite for Knowledge: You are always hungry to learn more about the job and destinations you sell
• A Technical Mind & GDS Experience: You work efficiently. You have GDS/Airline knowledge (preferable Amadeus) as well as an understanding of reservations systems
• A Team Player: You understand that success is sweeter when it’s achieved alongside passionate individuals who share your values
The Goway advantage
Goway Travel is a family company that encourages inclusiveness, discovery, and innovation. It wants to offer you the chance to sell exciting products. As well, you’ll be sent on familiarization trips to make sure you are expertly acquainted with the destinations you are selling.
Goway Travel offers a competitive salary where an average consultant earnings exceed $60,000 with an uncapped commission incentive, paid personal days, RRSP employer matching, and ongoing training to ensure you stay up-to-date in the industry.
You will also be supplied with a comprehensive health benefits package, opportunities for discounted worldwide travel, and the chance to move up with the company and work with teams in different locations.
How to join the team
All candidates will be afforded equal opportunity through the recruiting process. Please be advised that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Goway provides a full training program for new hires throughout the year in its training classes. Goway is recruiting for the intake date of February 11, 2019.
To apply online, please visit talentpoolbuilder.com