Supplier: Sunny Land Tours, Inc.
Location: Central/South America
Galapagos “A Separate Center of Creation”. Animals and birds invite man to explore the total isolation that breeds the rarest and most fascinating wildlife on earth.
Explore the remarkable islands, a living laboratory of evolution, where wildlife has no fear of man and will create memories that will last a lifetime! Galapagos represents a “cross-roads in evolution”
A great way to explore the best of Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands. The comforts of your charming hotel in Santa Cruz, the largest of Islands, provide the base for your daily adventures. You’ll experience a living laboratory. Ideally located, hotel Ninfa in Santa Cruz is close to the town’s center, restaurants, Charles Darwin Research Center and the pier for daily tour departures to the many islands.
A pre/post stay in mainland Ecuador gives you a chance to discover Quito, a UNESCO World Heritage City.
7 Day Quito & Galapagos FAM
• 3 nights Quito at the La Vieja Cuba Hotel
• 3 nights in Galapagos, Seymour or Lava house
• 4 meals: 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch
• City Tour of Colonial Quito and Middle of the World
• Visit Santa Cruz – El Chato Reserve
• Tour Charles Darwin Station
• Snorkeling equipment
• All transportation between airports and hotels throughout
• Government Hotel Taxes
• Services of SLT local representatives throughout
• SLT guaranteed tour performance warranty
• SLT $1 Million Insurance Protection Plan
• International / domestic airfare
Must be paid locally:
• Entrance Galapagos National Park $100
• INGALA $20
• Tax spring Isabela $5
Minimum 2 to operate
Accommodation & Price
• Hotel Vieja Cuba
• Lava House Galapagos
• $949 for agents and companions
For full itinerary, terms and conditions and more, please visit travel.sunnylandtours.com
More FAM Trips: