Weddings overlooking the Nassau Harbour
Celebrate the new meaning of the saying, “Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue” at the all-inclusive Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas.
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas
Wedding packages are added to the price of all-inclusive resort accommodations. All-inclusive rates at Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas feature:
• All meals and snacks available at five on-property restaurants
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Standard Wi-Fi internet access from the “beach to the bedroom”
• Use of the fully-equipped fitness centre
• Daily activities including: bocce, beach volleyball, basketball, tennis, horseshoes and use of bicycles
• Nightly entertainment
• Gratuities, taxes, surcharges and 12% Value Added Tax (VAT)
Set along Nassau Harbour with views of Nassau and Paradise Island, the resort features 250 rooms across five room categories, a white-sand harbour beach, five dining options, two bars, a fully equipped fitness centre, entertainment and activities, an onsite gift shop and a tour desk offering sightseeing options to the destination’s attractions.
A signature feature of the resort is the 10,000 sq. ft. Warwick Sunset Terrace overlooking the harbour marinas complemented by Edgewater Grill, the resort’s open-air steak and seafood restaurant.
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas is a 30-minute drive from Nassau’s Lynden Pindling International Airport. World-famous Cabbage Beach is a 10-minute walk away with dining and shopping nearby.
Couples at Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas can:
• Engage in the pleasures of one of the oldest traditions around – marriage
• Begin their new life together after tying the knot at the resort with the Complimentary Wedding, the Traditional Wedding, the Wedding in Paradise and the Warwick Wow package
• Borrow the resort’s picturesque surroundings and delight in its romantic ambiance including Mermaid’s Lookout, Warwick Sunset Terrace, the white sand beach, and the courtyard gardens
• Enjoy the blue water of Nassau Harbour as the backdrop
To see the wedding packages that Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas has to offer, please click on the next page.