Led by a National Geographic Explorer and television host
Since the dawn of time humans have explored the world in search of the stories worth telling; the cultural traditions that have shaped our history, the raw and wild outdoors untouched by man, and the incredible creatures that share our planet. Isn’t it time you joined them?
Led by renowned explorers, authors, photographers, and fellows of The Royal Canadian Geographical Society – and a thirst for adventure – roam to the furthest reaches of the globe on some these transformative Exodus RCGS Quests.
With only 8 exclusive departures for 2020, These are the kinds of adventures travel legends are made of.
RCGS: Highlights of Nepal with Javier Frutos
• Enjoy magnificent views of the Annapurnas, including sacred ‘Fishtail’ Mountain
• Walk through picturesque villages in the Annapurna foothills
• Take a boat across Pokhara’s Phewa Lake and walk to the World Peace Pagoda
• Explore medieval Bhaktapur, one of the ancient cities of the Kathmandu Valley
• Search for rhinoceros and crocodiles on a jeep safari and dugout canoe ride in Chitwan
• Discover all that Nepal has to offer with RCGS photographer and Canadian Geographic Creative Director, Javier Frutos
RCGS: Hidden Treasures of Jordan with Wade Davis
• Watch centuries of history come to life at Jordan’s desert castles
• Enjoy some well-deserved relaxation with a float in the Dead Sea
• Visit Mt Nebo, claimed to be Moses’ burial site
• Spend two full days getting to know Petra, the rose-red city
• See the Dead Sea Scrolls at the ancient Citadel in Amman
• Uncover Jordan’s secrets with writer, photographer, filmmaker and renowned explorer, Wade Davis
RCGS: Peru’s Inca Trail with Aaron Kylie
• Enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu to discover the ruins
• Visit the Sacred Valley, including Pisac and Ollantaytambo
• Explore the museums and churches of the ancient Inca capital, Cuzco
• Learn the secrets of the Incan Empire with Canadian Geographic Editor-in-Chief, Aaron Kylie