A truly unique family-bonding experience
Radisson Blu Mall of America is offering a new, elevated experience for its youngest guests: the Fort Blu Kids Camping package. The package is available for booking now through December 31, 2018.
The over-the-top, in-room camping experience allows families to transform their guest room into a cozy campsite.
In-Room Camping Experience:
They can savour Radisson Blu Mall of America’s take on the classic s’mores, tell stories while perched on log-shaped pillows that guests can take home and sleep under the stars in a kid-sized tent. Families can also take the tent home to continue the camping adventure.
Fort Blu Kids Camping Package includes:
• Overnight stay at Radisson Blu Mall of America
• Projector to illuminate the walls of the guest room with stars
• Radisson Blu Dream Journal
• Silver camping mug with carabiner
• Campsite entertainment like ‘Go Fish’ card games and ‘Curious George Goes Camping’ books
• Radisson Blu Mall of America’s Marty the Moose adventure book
• A stuffed animal
To continue the family adventure beyond the guest room campsite, guests are invited to become explorers with the Blu Kids Club. This club allows clients to travel to destinations around the hotel and Mall of America with their own Blu Passport.
To learn more about the Fort Blu Camping Package, please visit radissonblu.com