Enjoy a memorable vacation doing what you love - playing tennis!
At the Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre Costa Mujeres, located inside the facilities of the TRS Coral Hotel and the Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa resorts, players train following the guidelines of the Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar coaches and the standards of the brand as they enjoy their family vacation in the unique destination in Costa Mujeres, Mexico.
Clients can choose the tennis program with the accommodations that best suits their tennis and fitness needs. They can also shop and take home a souvenir by purchasing exclusive sports products or premium merchandising brand items, have their rackets strung and enjoy the bar-cafeteria service with large TV screens where they can watch tennis matches and other sporting events.
Want to share your experience with players from all over the world? At the Total Tennis you can train in small group sessions and share amazing times on the court. Palladium’s Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar coaches give all the players a level test before the program begins to assign them a training group according to their level of play.
Here you can improve your tennis game while you enjoy group training according to your level of play that allows you to learn and compete against other participants.
• Duration: 1 week (from Monday to Saturday)
• Hours of weekly training: 12 hours
• Schedule: 8:00am – 10:00am / 10:00am – 12:00pm from Monday to Saturday 2hours/day
• Objective: To improve your tennis level while you train with other players who have your same level of play. Improve your technique and compete
• Ratio: 1/4
• Program level: HIGH intensity
Learn to Compete:
Need to prepare your game for competition? This group tennis program allows you to train with the Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar coaches by using a complete exercise point system where real tactical situations of competition are created.
During the program you work and improve on different aspects of the game: hitting the ball from the baseline, attack, net game, first strokes after serving and receiving, etc.
• Duration: 5 days (Monday to Friday)
• Hours of weekly training: 10 hours or 7,5 hours
• Schedule: 5:30pm. – 7:30pm; 6:30pm. – 8:00pm. * Holiday Camp Calendar
• Objetive: To compete based on the Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar training and value system
• Ratio: 1/3
• Program level: MEDIUM Intensity
Improve your fitness level while you have fun playing your favorite sport. Combine workouts on the tennis court with cardiovascular exercises that help you to improve your fitness level and maximize your performance. Palladium coaches adapt the class to the rhythm of the group and their tennis level to obtain the best results.
• Duration: Weekly (Monday – Saturday); 1 day (Sunday morning / Afternoon)
• Hours of weekly training: 1 hour or 6 hours
• Schedule: Weekly – 7:00am. – 8:00am. (1hour per day); Sunday – 7:00am. – 8:30am. / 5:30pm. – 7:00pm. (1,5 hours per day)
• Objetive: To improve your fitness level in a fun way with functional exercises while you train and acquire new skills to improve your current tennis level
• Ratio: 1/8
• Program level: VERY HIGH Intensity
If you are looking for a high intensity tennis experience, this is your program. It’s an individual training or small groups package with the Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar coaches who adapt each session to your needs and level of play to improve your performance and game.
Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre Costa Mujeres consists of:
• 8 clay tennis courts (5 outdoors and 3 indoors)
• 1 soccer 7 field
• 1 paddle court
• Rafa Nadal Museum Experience: exhibition of trophies and Rafa Nadal’s sports equipment, as well as donations from other athletes, interactive games and virtual reality platforms
• Rafa Nadal Shop: Store with exclusive sports products, official Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar and Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre products. Professional racket stringing service
• Sport Cafe with large TV screens so you can watch tennis matches and other sporting events
For more information on each training and prices, please see Palladium’s brochure.