Featuring a traditional Mayan ceremony
Exclusively available at resorts in Mexico, this unique Viva Wyndham Azteca wedding package features a traditional Mayan ceremony. Surprise your clients with a unique destination wedding experience with Viva Wyndham Pre-Hispanic Wedding Package!
Pre-Hispanic Wedding Package (US$1,518)
• Mayan decoration
• Ceremony performed in Mayan language
• Traditional offerings and live ritual music during the ceremony
Plus, everything in the Classic Wedding Package*:
• Décor with seasonal flowers
• Bridal bouquet
• Groom’s boutonniere
• Wedding cake
• Sparkling wine
• Music for ceremony
• Wedding coordinator
• 10 pictures of the ceremony
• Guest accommodations upgrade**
• Late checkout for couple**
• Welcome gift for couple
• In-room continental breakfast for the newlyweds
• Confirmed reservation at one of the à la carte restaurants***
* Optional services, including a legal ceremony, are available for an additional charge
** Subject to availability
*** For groups larger than 11 guests, a preset menu will be offered
To celebrate this traditional Mayan Ceremony, it is necessary to have a Chaman or Mayan Minister present in order to unify the couple. The Chaman is chosen in a “Choice of God” meeting with representatives who have knowledge and experience in religious acts.
The ritual consists of various steps: Mutual Acceptance, Purification, Offering and Union and benediction of the couple.
The ceremony is transcendental, where the family and friends participate and share with the couple their unforgettable experience. The advice of the Chaman reflects the incredible energy and creates a magical confirmation of their union in front of the universe. It is unified with the fertility dance.
More Travel & Selling tips:
Sandos Hotels & Resorts’ travel guide on Playa Del Carmen
Where should you go in Varadero? The inside scoop on hidden gems!
Ultimate Guide to Sandos Cancun’s 2020 wedding packages
Four Seasons Golf in Nevis- A must for your bucket list golfing clients!