Ideal for flower enthusiast, cycling aficionados and foodies!
Exodus Travels is introducing their new itinerary. Set sail into the storybook windmills, vistas of Van Gogh and cruise, ride or walk back through time as you unveil the fascinating 400 + year old history of tulips in Holland from bulb to flower.
Ideal for flower enthusiast, cycling aficionados, foodies and every style of adventurer. Your clients can cycle, walk or relax onboard as they soak in the highlights. This 8 day small group tour and river cruise makes for a for a multi-country European tour or stand alone vacation. Includes expert guided tours, transfers, traditional cuisine and more.
• Explore enchanting Dutch landscapes on two wheels and on water
• Splendid flat landscapes, small dreamlike farm villages, and romantic, picturesque harbour towns
• Visit the famous Keukenhof gardens and spend time in historical cities of Haarlem and Alkmaar
• Enjoy comfort on the beautiful sailing ship, the Leafde fan Fryslân, with the chance to lend a hand during navigating and hoisting of the sails
• Sail across the Wadden Sea and Lake Ijsselmeer, and enjoy the beauty of the North Sea beaches
• 7 nights in twin or double cabins on board the Leafde fan Fryslân
• 4 days cycling (no vehicle support but assistance is available on request)
• Group normally 15-25 plus crew. Min age 16 yrs
• Local bike hire included
• All breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners
• All accommodation
• Local bike hire
• All transport and listed activities
• Tour leader throughout
• Full complement of qualified Ship Crew
What’s not included
• Travel insurance
• Single accommodation (available on request)
• Visas & vaccinations
For more information, visit exodustravels.com