Play Hard and Purify Harder through Rock Om® Yoga Program
Encouraging guests to play hard and purify harder, Hard Rock Hotels is expanding its Sound Body wellness program with the launch of Rock Om®, an in-room yoga experience, energizing the body and soul through the power of music.
Rock Om® offers guests a Hard Rock spin on in-room yoga classes, combining original tracks by DJ Drez fused with his wife, yogi Marti Nikko’s, dynamic instruction on the easily-accessible Video On-Demand television channel.
Available at all Hard Rock Hotels worldwide, as well as upcoming properties, the program is designed to deliver a customized yoga experience, allowing guests to refresh, rejuvenate and re-energize the mind, body and spirit through the power of music.
Rock Om® consists of three individual in-room yoga videos that will play on Hard Rock’s television systems across the brand’s portfolio, in addition to the Rock Om® landing page where guests and non-guests can follow along and flow.
• “Zenith” helps guests unwind through calming meditation and tranquil breathing exercises.
• “Zepplin” encourages guests to strike a pose and break a sweat to the beats and rhythm of high-energy Vinyasa flow.
• “Zen” allows guests to recharge their bodies and minds with the traditional movements of classic flow.
Additionally, as part of the program, guests can order an in-room yoga kit, which can be ordered either prior to arrival, at check-in or during stays.
The yoga kits will include:
• A regionally-inspired Yogitoes towel created by Manduka specifically for Hard Rock Hotels,
• A Manduka PROlite yoga mat
• A Manduka Go Play carrier bag all exclusive to the Rock Om® program and available for purchase in the Rock Shop.
For more information visit hardrockhotels.com