Offering breathtaking scenery on every green and fairway
The Four Seasons Nevis’ 18-hole Robert Trent Jones II signature golf course is woven into the landscape of the Island, from the slopes of Nevis Peak down to the edge of the Caribbean Sea.
Boasting four tee locations at each hole (and one black tee), this par 71 course offers breathtaking scenery on every green and fairway – not to mention the friendly faces of the Island’s Green Vervet monkeys.
Services & Amenities
1. Pro Shop – stock up on the latest gear and clothing before you hit the fairway.
2. Private Instruction – take your game to the next level with professional instruction, a driving range and a putting green.
3. Perfect that sour swing – weekly clinics and a golfer’s conditioning program await at this pristine golf course in Nevis.
1. Friendly Competition – have some fun and get to know the stuff during the weekly, 9-hole guest/manager scramble.
2. Foot Golf – get a whole new view of the championship golf course with a game of foot golf. Played similarly to golf, players kick a soccer ball instead of striking a golf ball, working toward a 21-inch “cup” in place of the usual golf hole. The player who finished the course with the fewest shots wins.
More St. Kitts & Nevis Tips:
Barefoot dining in St. Kitts: The Strip!
St. Kitts’ Drinks, Dining & Downtime!
Let your clients explore Signature St. Kitts and Nevis Activities
Top 10 Reasons to visit St Kitts for your next Caribbean getaway