Embrace eco-conscious clients by incorporating UNESCO World Heritage sites into their itineraries
Goway is recommending its top 10 European programs that feature UNESCO World Heritage sites.Eco-conscious travellers are on the rise and a way to embrace this is by incorporating UNESCO World Heritage sites into their itineraries.
Promoting peace, social justice, human rights and international security, UNESCO designates cultural and natural sites of significant importance to humanity as part of its World Heritage list.
1. Mont Saint Michel on ‘La Belle France’ itinerary
This small-group program visits northern France, and includes visits to the homes of Impressionists artists, Normandy beaches, Mont Saint Michel and the Loire Valley.
2. The Banks of the Danube and Buda Castle District on ‘Explore Eastern Europe’
This 13-day trip travels through Budapest, Krakow and Prague.
3. Giant’s Causeway on ‘Glimpse of Ireland – The North’
This short, self-drive itinerary takes clients from Dublin to explore the Irish coastlines, including Giant’s Causeway.
4. Vatican City on ‘Rome Stay of Distinction – Hotel de Russie’
This deluxe program in Rome features private, guided experiences, including one that takes participants through Vatican City.
5. West Norweigian Fjords on ‘3 Scandinavian Capitals & the Fjords’
Clients spend time amid the beautiful scenery of the Norwegian fjords, and enjoy the cultural and historical sights of Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm.
6. Alhambra, Generalife and Albayzin on ‘Andalusia & Toledo Escorted Tour – Barcelona to Madrid’
This fully-guided, escorted tour has travellers observing the Moorish influences and medieval architecture of Andalusia, including the famous fortress complex in Granada known as Alhambra.
7. Palaces and Parks of Berlin on ‘Highlights of Berlin: More than one of the hippest European cities’
Berlin is home to three UNESCO sites: the palace of Potsdam, the estates of Modernist Housing and Museuminsel.
8. The Trulli of Alberobelo on ‘Coast to Coast – Amalfi to Apulia’
Participants take a cooking class and see the characteristic cone-roofed houses of Alberobello in Apulia.
9. The City of Bath on ‘Discover London and the Countryside’
The original wellness centre since ancient Roman times, the city of Bath and its natural hot springs are just west of London.
10. The Acropolis of Athens on ‘Best of Greece – Athens, Mykonos & Santorini’
Travellers can stand in awe in the midst of the Acropolis.
To learn more, please visit goway.com